Duma Optronics has released a new total station autocollimator for complex measurements including optics, lasers, alignment, as well as projecting virtual objects over a wide range of distances.
The new Autocollimator is designed as a multi-tool device and designed to work in multiple applications. Emerging trends characterizing the field of optoelectronics will require automatic adjustment of systems such as AR/VR, cameras for autonomous driving, projection screens – most of them seek the following automatic measurement capabilities:
An improved device based on already mature Duma technology for testing and adjusting fully integrated systems including mechanics, optics and lasers.
The emerging AR/VR optomechatronics industry has introduced special application requirements, including:
– Interalignment and testing of lasers, optics, mechanics and electronic sensors
– Accurate optical angular measurements with a resolution of 0.01 arcsecond or better.
– Implementation of fusion of multiple wavelengths, including NIR, into a single system.
– Measurements from remote mechanical dimensions.
– Centering and alignment
– Measurements of multiple laser gratings such as VCSEL against other optical sensors.
The Duma Optronics Total Station Autocollimator does it all and easily interfaces with existing factory software standards, allowing the system to track external inputs and meet the demands of manufacturing assembly lines.
For more information: www.dumaoptronics.com
HOME PAGE LINK